Sunday, February 19, 2012

My First Silhouette Project!



I recently completed my first project using my new Silhouette Cameo! My very sweet hubby gave me the electronic cutting tool for Christmas! So my first project was this "Just Married" banner I made for my sister to use in her wedding pictures:-) If you'd like to know how I made the banner, you can check out a similar tutorial here. I love how it turned out and my sister does too! I can't wait to make more things with my Silhouette Cameo!

2 comments:

  1. I want a Silhouette Cameo!!! I am going to start saving my money!! :) Do you like it? I have the Cricut and it does A LOT, but I hear that the Silhouette is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like it so far. I have only done the banner:-) I'll let you know the more I use it. I heard it was really good too:-)

    ReplyDelete