Friday, August 12, 2011

$5 Treasures from Ross

My first post - so exciting!!! I want to keep my first post current and simple. Today I found two little treasures at Ross for just $5 each!! This funky red frame and adorable tray.



I have big plans for them in the future (ok that might be an exageration), but for now I put them in the following places:



This is my new Hobby Lobby shelf that I found for $35. I bought it for the dining room, but it looked funny (I think I need a taller one for that area) so I stuck it in a nook on our stair landing. It's quite nice there. I'm looking for things to put on the shelves and I like the red frame here, but think it will eventually end up in the dining room (on that future taller shelf). However, it has already inspired me to get a red frame (maybe more simple and placed horizontally) for this bottom shelf. And I want to embroider something on the same red and yellow fabric of the curtain hanging above (stayed tuned for pics of that) and frame it!




I put my tray on top of the server in the breakfast area for now. I bought it with plans of placing it on my future table that will be in the entryway. It's a small area so the table will have to be narrow and this tray will fit perfectly on top (I hope)!


No comments:

Post a Comment